The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

¨Im excited for sophomore year, I hope its a lot less bumpy than freshman year¨, Kieren Tucker (´25) said.
Good Luck Freshman
May 29, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Farewell Class of 2024

Kyla Clayton
The seniors were released from 8th period and joined in the gym to celebrate their last hour of high school.

On Friday, May 24, our senior class wrapped up their high school years. As they prepare to head into the next chapter in their lives, they reflect on the past four years, where they made the most memories.

On this day, we all lined up in the hall to congratulate our seniors on graduating and wishing them the best in their future.

“As I was walking down the halls for the last time, it all started to kick in that this was my last day of high school,” Connor May (‘24) said.

A lot of the seniors are feeling bittersweet as they don’t have to come to school anymore. 

“I am very excited about graduating but I am going to miss all my friends and my all time favorite teacher,” Autumn Axe (‘24) said.

Axe’s favorite teacher was Mrs. Ohlms. However, it’s not just the teachers the seniors will miss.

“I will miss the underclassmen that I have made relationships with and the teachers that taught me throughout my career in highschool and helped me accomplish things,” May said.

Everyone’s high school experience is different, but we all come together to watch the football games. 

“One of my favorite memories is probably going to the Friday Night Football Games,” Axe said.

The seniors will all be taking a new journey now that they are graduating, whether it is studying law or mechanics.

“I am going to Ranken to be a Diesel Mechanic,” Emily Anderson (‘24) said.

Going to College can be beneficial depending on your career path.

“Now that highschool is over, I will be going to college to pursue interior design,” Axe said.

Some students choose the Military.

“I leave for Military basic in the summer, then plan to serve my country in the Navy,” May said.

Now this Sunday, June 2, they will all be together again for one last time to graduate, and move into the next chapter of their lives.

“At graduation I feel like it will be very sentimental and heartwarming,” May said.

This will be held at the Family Arena in St. Charles at 4:30. Come join us as we congratulate our senior class for the last time.