The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
MAdison Wilmes (25) studies for her EOCs while at lunch
EOC Preperation
May 2, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

How To Manage Stress

Courtesy of Creative Commons
Stress can be manageable if you just know a few techniques.

Would you like to know how to manage your stress? The world is such a busy place nowadays, and it has gone to the point where we do not have time to be able to unwind. It feels like we can’t take a break from anything.

The world is moving at such a fast pace that it can be hard to keep up with sometimes. It is understandable that people get  stretched thin sometimes. But in this world, how it works is you have to figure out how to manage your stress along with how to balance your personal life along with your work life.

The best ways that you can do that are taking care of yourself, taking care of your body and taking time to unwind at the end of the day. These are also important: taking time to connect with your community, taking time to talk to your friends family, making some new friends, and of course you have to stay away from drugs and alcohol.

Some strategies that can be learned in order to manage your stress can be things like setting a scheduled time to do certain tasks you want to accomplish. Schedule your time, but don’t overload yourself. After you complete each task make a checklist where you can check it off so that you can relieve some stress. You can also set some time throughout the day to take small breaks and give yourself time to recoup so that way, at the end of the day you’re not completely wiped out and exhausted.

Don’t forget to stay hydrated and eat healthy nutritious foods because those will keep your energy up and it is good for your mental health. Also, do not forget to keep your health in check and also make sure that you are able to take care of yourself before you start taking care of others and other things. 

Just remember that you can do hard things. You got this.