The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
MAdison Wilmes (25) studies for her EOCs while at lunch
EOC Preperation
May 2, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Save the Date

Andrew Milhous
Don’t miss our upcoming musical “Into the Woods”.

Come see our first upcoming musical, Into the Woods, of the 2023-2024 school year. With the help of Stephan Sundhem for music and lyrics and James Lapine for writing the book, Mr. Milhous was able to be the lead director of this musical. 

With the inspiration forming from the motivation within the members and Milhous, they believed they could push themselves to work hard and perform the musical well.

“This is a very difficult musical to perform and we wanted to provide a challenge to our students and really try to push them this year,” Milhous said.

After the contract was finalized, members and Milhouse were able to begin practicing as soon as September hit. The inspiration behind performing Into the Woods was created last school year in December, giving the members time to practice for the part they want to specifically audition.

“My favorite part of the musical would be the people,” Milhous said.

Milhous enjoys the hard work the actors always bring to practice, as well as how open-minded they are. The practices are very productive and supportive and is the number one thing that some kids look forward to during their day.

“My favorite part of the actual musical is how it sets up as a fairytale, and that gets ripped away as Act 2 starts,” Milhous said.

So, come support your local grizzles in the Into the Night musical on November 16 through to November 18 at 7 pm, for only a $8 entree fee for adults and a $6 entree fee for students.