The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

MAdison Wilmes (25) studies for her EOCs while at lunch
EOC Preperation
May 2, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Fall Festivities

Sydney Swanson
There are many fall festivities that people love including carving pumpkins.

Do you have any fall festivities that you consider your favorite? I bet we all do. There are many fall favorites. Families like to go to the pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins to carve or paint. Some go for the fall pictures, corn mazes, catapulting pumpkins, or for the little ones to play in the box full of corn. 

Many people love to do other things. Those other things can consist of going to haunted houses with friends and family or going down to the basement to watch some horror movies when it gets dark out. 

Some people like to pull many kinds of pranks. Some like to toilet paper or egg someone’s house during prank wars. Others like to pretend to go missing, then jump and scare people. Little boys like to jump out of trash cans or dumpsters to scare people. 

Remember the giant scary clowns? There are people who dress up as scary clowns and walk on stilts. I wonder how they do it without tripping or falling, or just simply losing their balance, because being a clown is hard. Remember on Halloween or around Halloween, your pets might pull some scary things on you. like for instance your dog walks slowly toward you while giving you a death stare and you never know when they will jump scare you. Of course, you will laugh. I think it’s the funniest thing ever. What about the black cat meowing in the dark? That will make you paranoid. 

Have you got any crazy neighbors? Like the man from down the street who dresses up really scary and chases after you with a chainsaw for fun, or his wife who has the wild witch laugh that you can hear throughout the entire neighborhood. or your aunt and uncle who get married on Halloween and had a Halloween-themed wedding. What about those born close to or on Halloween? 

Also, we can’t forget about those Halloween parties. Remember you had Michael Jackson Thriller playing in the background and someone trying to dance and it is not working out for them, lol. Remember the costume contest? You never know who is going to have the best and scariest costume. Also, remember the two people having to get the most apples out of the water without using their hands. Now that is a real competition right there.

What about the smells of fall the smells of fall are pumpkin, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and smoke coming from the fire pit, candles with different fall scents. There are many different ways to have some fun in the fall.