The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

The Magic Of Music
The Magic Of Music
May 5, 2024
Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Meet Mrs. Schlitt

Jenna Vanderbol
Meet Mrs. Schlitt, who is one of our new math teachers.

Schlitt was motivated to apply for the teaching position at North Point due to hearing great things from staff members.

“I heard about how much the teachers love the atmosphere and bond here,” Schlitt said.

The positive feedback Schlitt was receiving led her to take the chance, which leads us to our next welcome. Let’s give a warm welcome to Mrs. Schlitt.

Schlitt has been teaching math for the past ? years, since 2005.

“I’ve taught at multiple jobs, due to my husband’s work, but plan on staying here long term,” Schlitt said.

Schlitt was inspired to start her teaching career due to the love she had to help problem solve and inspire students, and her extraordinary math skills. Schlitt is a math teacher, but her favorite categories to teach within math are precalculus and algebra 2.

“I love explaining things in smaller steps to help each student understand the material,” Schlitt said. “If I were to describe my type of teaching, I would say traditional. I enjoy moving around around and interacting with my students, in hopes it’ll help them sta interested.” 

Izzy Viola (25’) has Mrs. Schlitt as her first hour, Algebra 2 teacher.

“I love her style of teaching and how helpful she is. She is always fast to interact with the kids and explain detailed directions to make sure all students are on the same page, and equally understand,” Izzy Viola said.

Once again, let’s welcome the great new addition to our math hallway, Mrs. Schlitt!