The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

What Do You Think Of When It Comes To Fall?

Brooke Purler
Fall means many different things for everyone.

The season of fall has just started. Many people look forward to the weather cooling down after a super hot and humid summer. Others look forward to the holidays, like Halloween and Thanksgiving during the fall. The one thing that most of us have in common is looking forward to the fall holidays with our families.

The students in school, along with educators, look forward to fall break.  Whether it is the leaves falling from the trees, the pumpkin pies, the fall decorations, the horror movies, kids trick-or-treating, the once-a-year orange Kitkats, or the crisp air, there is something for everyone to enjoy. And, of course, you cannot forget the fall colors.

Part of the thrill of fall is what nature looks like during the season. Going out into nature with a warm jacket on, or going for a walk can be calming and a breeze. Looking at the incredible views that fall can only bring with the colorful trees can be breathtaking and is something you cannot beat.

If you are looking for some fall activities, you can decorate your house, buy some new fall season-related outfits, buy some fall-scented candles, go to a fall festival, go on a hayride, or visit a haunted house. And don’t forget the horror movies. Fall can make you think of these types of movies because the weather is getting cooler or maybe it is the fact that it is getting darker earlier. Of course, fall brings out the villains, like Michael Meyers in “Halloween” and Freddie Kruger in “Nightmare on Elm Street” or Jason in “Friday the 13th.”

Fall means many different things to everyone.