The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Meet Ms. Grigsby

Meet Mrs.Grigsby she is a new teacher at our school and is also the jv and varsity cheer coach.

Addison Grigsby is a new teacher here at our school and teaches English 1. Ms. Grigsby also coaches JV and Varsity cheer at our school. She has been teaching for three years.

¨My favorite part about teaching is being able to create my own lessons so I can make learning fun for the students and I like playing games with the students,¨ Ms.Grigsby said.

Ms. Grigsby used to teach middle school but then moved to teach high school because it’s easier to teach in the same school that she coaches in. The kids are also more grown up and she doesn’t have to baby them. 

¨I enjoy teaching and helping kids, and I also like having summers off,¨ Ms. Grigsby said.

Outside of school, Mrs.Grigsby likes to go hiking, be outside, spend time with family, and shop online. 

¨I like building relationships with my athletes and I like seeing them be successful after working so hard,¨ Mrs.Grigsby said.

Ms.Grigsby loves it here at our school and says the people are super nice. She also said our school has a positive environment.

¨I used to teach math last year, and it was fun because I like making math fun to learn for the students,¨ Ms.Grigsby said.

Ms. Grigsby has cheered her whole life. She cheered in high school and she also did competitive cheer. She became a cheer coach because she wanted to stick with cheer because it was fun. At her old school, she used to coach cheer and football. She was the first female to coach football at her old school.

¨I liked throwing the football around,” Ms.Grigsby said.

We are happy that Ms. Grisby has become a Grizzly.