The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

The Magic Of Music
The Magic Of Music
May 5, 2024
Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Meet Mrs. Doyle

Mrs. Doyle, a Spanish teacher, is welcomed by our staff and students this year.
This year, our team has been fortunate to have a multitude of talented teachers join us, with one of them being Mrs. Doyle, our new Spanish teacher.
She took Spanish throughout all her high school years and really enjoyed it. Initially, she wanted to pursue business, but she realized how much she loved teaching.
This is her fifth year teaching and she loves it.
“I love it,” Doyle said. “I love the staff and I love the students. It’s just a really good environment to be in.”
When asked about her coolest experience as a teacher, she mentioned taking kiddos from her old school, Warrenton High, on an unforgettable trip to Spain.
“In the Spring in Spain there’s a special event called the Las Fallas de Valencia, where they burn large papier-mâché, and the school gave us permission to set them on fire in the parking lot,” Doyle said.
Many of her students love her so far.
Mrs. Doyle said that she’s loving North Point so far and can’t wait to see what’s to come in the next few years.