The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Defender, Sophie Hayes (26) clears the ball against the opposing team, Holt, whom they beat.
The Way To Kick It
April 26, 2024
Stress can be manageable if you just know a few techniques.
How To Manage Stress
April 23, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Middle School Freezer Down

Our school helps out our neighbor
Lana Ingle
The high school’s freezer is packed while they store the middle school’s perishables.

We have fully stocked the North Point freezer with a wide range of supplies. Not just with our food, but also the food for the middle school.

In the first week of school, the North Point Middle School’s freezer broke down. Although the school is new, issues are already emerging.

The kitchen staff at North Point has revealed that the initial installation was done incorrectly.

“It’s like a game of Tetris,” said Ms. Dailey, one of the North Point kitchen staff members.

The NPHS kitchen staff are contending with a labyrinth of frozen food, necessitating sidestepping to navigate.The middle school’s lunch staff is taking crates to and from the high school for the lunches.

The middle school is eagerly awaiting the reinstallation of their freezer by the end of this week, as it is crucial for the smooth operation of the kitchen and the storage of perishable items.

“Fix the freezers soon,” the kitchen staff said.