Job Fair Career Expo Comes to Wentzville

Don’t miss this opportunity to develop new skills and find a new job.

Isabella Petry, Reporter

The goal of this event is to bring together industry partners from across St. Charles County to connect students with current and future career opportunities.

The St. Charles County Job Fair and Career Expo is coming to Wentzville on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at Liberty High School from 5:00-8:00pm. There are set to be over 100 vendors. A multi-district event supporting students and families in the Fort Zumwalt, Francis Howell and Wentzville School Districts.

You should be sure to check out the mock interviews, dress for success, apply now, resume creation and much more!

Three “career-related” tracks will be provided for attendees to visit, including Future Careers, Hiring Now, and Career Tools. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit all three tracks.

In the Future Careers track, vendors will be sharing information about future opportunities and careers. These vendors will share information about skills, education and/ or certifications needed to pursue a career in their company or industry.

In the Hiring Now track, vendors are actively hiring and will share opportunities to earn employment within their organization. These opportunities can help students earn an income in addition to learning valuable employment skills.

The career track will provide students a chance to meet with WSD, FZWSD, & FHSD teachers to learn about professional dress, Interviewing 101, resume building, filling out applications and writing professional thank you notes.

This Expo is a great opportunity to learn useful skills that will help you to succeed in your everyday life, including getting jobs, making good impressions and building on skills you already have. This gives all people an opportunity to learn and grow.

So, if you’re interested in attending the Job Fair, you can attend Liberty High School at 2275  Sommers Road, Lake St. Louis, MO 63367 on March 30 from 5-8. Be sure to check out http://tinyurl.com/2023WSD for any additional information or to answer possible questions you may have.