The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Best Places to Vacation

Kyla Clayton
A beautiful day on the beach during vacation is always relaxing.

There are so many beautiful places to vacation to: California, Mexico, Florida, Hawaii and New York.

“I think the best place to vacation would be somewhere with a beach,” Ava Treadway (‘25)  said. “Like St. John Virgin Island, the water there is really clear and pretty. They have wild donkeys roaming and a chicken wearing pants.”

If you are interested in seeing chickens wearing pants, or donkeys everywhere you go, it sounds like St. John Island is the place to go.

“My dream place to vacation would be Punta Cana,” Dani Ruhl (‘26) said. “It is located in the Dominican Republic, but it looks like the Bahamas.”

Punta Cana is known for all its beautiful beaches and water.

“It is so beautiful there,” Ruhl said,.“There are so many things you can do there. You can go snorkeling, deep sea diving and so many other things.”

You could also go to a place less tropical and have more forests and wildlife.

“I would want to go somewhere out of the country. Probably by the beach, but I also want to be able to hike,” Haley Tebow (‘25) said.

Not many people choose to go to the jungle for a dream vacation, but it would be an amazing experience.

“I would want to go to Africa because there is a lot of jungle and I want to see the jungle,” Tebow said.

There are so many beautiful places on earth, so many places to visit and see. Here are some ideas.