The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

Defender, Sophie Hayes (26) clears the ball against the opposing team, Holt, whom they beat.
The Way To Kick It
April 26, 2024
Stress can be manageable if you just know a few techniques.
How To Manage Stress
April 23, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Great Softball Season Comes to an End

Raba Hassan
The girls varsity softball team advances to the semi-finals at state.

The North Point Grizzly softball season has come to an end this year with a tough loss, but all the girls made such a great effort this year and throughout the entire season.

“I’m really proud of the team for doing better for the past year,”  Ariana Thomsen  (’27) said.

The improvement of what the girls accomplished from the past year to an end was a great finish, the girls worked hard to get into the Districts championships.

“Our bonding improved a lot by the year,” Leah Zerrer (’24) said.

Even though the girls had so much going on for the season, they managed to keep their bond strong and well. They ended the season with a great finish with one another. They went far.

“The season was very enjoyable,” Leah Zerrer (’24) said.

The girls made so much progress throughout this whole season, winning the district championship and playing an amazing game. at state They all are proud of each other for winning the district champs while supporting one another. 

“Meeting all the girls and playing with a higher level with older people was an experience I won’t forget,”  Kelsi Branson (’27) said. 

Kelsi, as a freshman, quotes that being up in a higher level team with multiple older people and all the new people she met was a great experience. She was accomplished this year.

“The older girls were a good impact for me because them being older, and being through high school are always there for you no matter what. Which is really nice.,” Ariana Thomsen (’27) said. 

Ariana, thanks the older girls for helping everyone accomplish this season, and how they helped them with anything they needed. She is forever grateful for them and is hoping to see some again next season. The seniors will forever be on our minds for the 2023-2024 Softball team.