The Student News Site of North Point High School

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

North on Point

The Magic Of Music
The Magic Of Music
May 5, 2024
Zach Frecks (24) recently got Braeden Ball (24) out in the senior assassin game.
Game On
May 3, 2024
Poll

image

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Meet Mrs. Clynes

Mrs. Clynes is a new teacher here at our school.
Layla

As new students join the Grizzly Den, so do wonderful new teachers. Mrs. Clynes is a new science teacher this year. Ever since she was in school, she loved science and it was her favorite subject.

This is Mrs. Clynes’ 8th year teaching and she recently taught science down in Jefferson City. She decided to come to North Point because her husband got a job offer in Wentzville and she has heard good things about our school. 

Mrs. Clynes attended Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. She majored in science.

“I’m really excited to be teaching here at North Point. The past month of school has been awesome and I can’t wait to see what the rest of the year holds,” Clynes said.

Mrs. Clynes became a science teacher because it’s always been her favorite subject and she wanted to share her love for it with others. Her biggest supporters were her parents, grandparents, and her friends.

“Since my mom and grandpa were also teachers, they inspired me to become one,” Clynes said.

We are so grateful to have Mrs. Clynes here with us this year and we hope she feels welcomed by all of our staff and students. She is a great addition to our school and we are glad we get to welcome her to the Grizzly Den.