Ms. Mallory Niezing teaches Algebra 2, Advanced Algebra 2 and Geometry.

Meet Ms. Mallory Niezing

With A few of our new editions of teachers that came to our school this year, we welcome Ms. Niezing. She previously taught at the tutoring center in St. Charles. After one year, she joined our administration and students for the 2022-2023 school year and hopes to remain for years to follow. 

“When I was younger, I always enjoyed school, and I wanted to make a positive impact on youth, which propelled me to want to teach,” Niezing said.

She grew up in St.louis graduated high school in Eureka, Missouri, and then attended the University of Kansas

Even while Mrs.Niezing’s time spent here with us has been short, we have enjoyed having her presence making the school more a positive environment.

I enjoy teaching in the math department, as I get to create a helpful and interactive learning atmosphere,” Niezing said.

Because last year was the first official school year at North Point, students have access to new and more advanced technology, which provides opportunities and resources for students’ success.

“I enjoy my time at North Point, as the school spirit and excitement towards sports and extracurriculars stands out exceptionally,” Niezing said. 

As the year progresses, bonds between students and teachers grow, building relationships with the potential to change lives. Niezing is one of those teachers who helps students with academics if they need it and can provide answers to questions her students have.

North on Point • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to North on Point
$25
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All North on Point Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *