Catherine Hunn

Mrs. Brown teaches Geometry, Formal Geometry and Algebra.

Meet Mrs. Leslie Brown

Mrs.Brown has been teaching for 16 years moving throughout the Fort Zumwalt North school district teaching middle and high school students. Later on, she moved to Holt and now she is a new math teacher at North Point. 

¨I moved over to North Point because my kids will attend this school. I am trying to build a school culture where my kids will go and I am invested in it,¨ Brown said.

She just loves North Point. 

¨This school doesn’t just say they are student-centered they truly are here for the kids all of the staff included,¨ Brown said. 

At first, she was interested in teaching math.

¨I originally didn’t get into teaching,” Brown said. “I went to engineering school but hated it. I worked at a sports camp and really enjoyed hanging out with the kids,¨ Brown said. 

This experience led her to see how much she wanted to work with kids leading to teaching.

Brown was very involved in her school as a high school student. She wanted to give back what she got during her high school experience. 

¨I played the flute in high school and was a well-rounded athlete playing point guard for basketball and running track,¨ Brown said.

Brown is very excited to continue growing the school for own her kids to finally come here. She enjoys teaching math to her students and hopes to grow a passion inside each and every one of them.

North on Point • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Donate to North on Point
$25
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All North on Point Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *